- 650+ commonly encountered diseases and disorders
- 150+ Treatment and diagnostic algorithms
- ICD10 Codes
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- A revised and updated Health Maintenance section
- The Health Maintenance 1-page summaries, based on the US Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
- 2,100+ commonly encountered diseases and conditions
- 200+ Algorithms for fast diagnostic and treatment of most common concerns - including online-exclusive algorithms
- Evidence-based treatment guidelines and Patient Education Handouts provided by LexiComp, available in both English and Spanish
- 4,000+ A to Z Drug Monographs from Facts & Comparisons including patient education and drug interactions; browse by generic name or therapeutic classification
- Over 2,250 diagnostic images for over 840 topics
- Quick links to popular Calculators and Clinical Guidelines including CDC Immunization, USPSTF Preventative Screening and more
At no additional charge, physicians and nurses can earn and track their CME/CE credits. As they treat and search their patients, they can earn up to .5 credits for each topic questionnaire completion and submission. This activity has been reviewed and acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission.
.: Weblog Themes By Pichak :.